Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Park City!

My Grandma was in town these past couple of days so we decided to go up to Park City. I live in Utah but I haven't been there since I was 9 kind of sad! It was so beautiful, just breath taking! Ashton had a great time running around playing in snow and seeing all the cool lights, and ice sculptures. Then we had dinner at a place called the Eating Establishment. It was pretty good and the orange juice there was DELICIOUS!! I only saw one celebrity and it was through the window. He was the actor from Lord of the Rings and Hidalgo, his name is Hugo something lol I forgot but my little sister Sassy loves him. I had a lot of fun especially getting to be with my Grandma. She is such a great woman and has accomplished so much, she really is a role model. She's worked very hard to get to where she is and it has truly paid off. She goes everywhere but she still down to earth. I'm so glad to call her my grandma, 80 but seems like she's only 50 0r 6o, going strong! Welp I'm not going to wait another 9 years to go back up there, I really want to see Park City during the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment