Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Great friends are a must in life!


People come and go in your life but friends, GREAT friends are always there. I know my life isn't the hardest compared to others but it just is to me. I've gone through a lot that has brought me here to this point in my life. I was with someone who somehow got me to distance myself from great friends and I don't know how this person did it but I'm glad that part of my life is over. I wouldn't be here today if it were not for these great friends. But the the greatest one is my friend Leslie! She is a freaken trooper and she is always the sunshine that turns my rainy day around. No matter what life has thrown at her she somehow always manages to overcome it. I really consider myself lucky to have found a best friend like her who's more of a sister to me then a friend. She has a great family, her husband Thayne and their beautiful son Thiago, they are such an amazing family that it makes me look forward to that day that I will have that. You guys are the best and I am so glad to have friends like you. I love you Leslie!

No comments:

Post a Comment